Friday, May 18, 2007

Greetings

Who is Androcass?

I am an American, Chicago-area, software developer.  I believe in the American system, but see how it has become corrupted and perverted by greed and stupidity.  I want the world to work the way I know it can, but am increasingly despairing of it getting there.

I don't want this blog to become a discussion of arcane details of television shows, or a link to my MySpace page where I try to sell you my new album, or odd ramblings about life in suburbia.  So I will try to confine myself to topics I deem important, and I will try to have something interesting to say about them.

I will try to negotiate the uneasy waters between writing for myself (thus making this blog a series of rant-y diary entries) and writing for a (possibly imaginary) audience.  I'm not sure how to do that, so that will be interesting for me.

If you are here, welcome.

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics