Thursday, May 29, 2008

#200!

This is the 200th post of the year, a huge increase from last year's 8. While 200 is nothing to the prolific Andrew Sullivan, who has already written 215 this week (that's a Sunday to Saturday week), I'm pretty amazed. When I decided to write at least one post a day beginning January 1st, I expected to come up short once in a while. But here I am.

While I won't do an analysis of the posts, I will link to #100 from all the way back on March 19, a little essay casting aspersions on the aspirations of economics to be regarded as a science. Still holds up pretty well, I think, though I may have minimized economics' value as a branch of political philosophy, which it is, while I still criticize its centrality to American decision-making.

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics