Friday, January 16, 2009

Westward ho, the wagons

Today I leave to attend a wedding on the West Coast. I look forward to the roughly 60 degrees I'm picking up, but it does mean I have to leave you, dear readers. I may have the opportunity to pop in and see what's happening in my absence, but I'm not counting on it.

What I have done is leave some goodies in my wake (using Blogger's scheduling function), offering me the chance to: 1) clean up some old business that I have not previously gotten around to, and 2) keep the every day thing going (yes, it seems like cheating to me, too). So you can still come back each day, if you'd like, to enjoy my perles de sagesse, but I likely will not be following up on comments (not that I've been all that diligent on that as it is).

I'll try to bring back some insights.

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics