Tuesday, February 12, 2008

ScribeFire

This is my first post using a Mozilla add-on called ScribeFire. As its own site states,
ScribeFire is an extension for the Mozilla Firefox Web browser that integrates with your browser to let you easily post to your blog: you can drag and drop formatted text from pages you are browsing, take notes, and post to your blog.
One comment I read about it is that it is too easy to delete posts; that I believe, as I lost this post the first time I was working on it.

But let's give it a try and see how it goes. It looks all right so far, and is easier than flipping back and forth from the blogger editor to another page to get quotes. And it would be nice to have a better place than a Notepad file to keep notes for future posts.

By the way, is anyone out there using a Win 98 machine to post on blogger/blogspot blogs? Isn't the typing lag unbelievable?

Anyway, I'm not usually a big fan of add-on type software, but it won't hurt to expand my horizons.

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics