Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Yet another other place

At the risk of giving my commenters too much control over my blog, I'm going to take a suggestion from whatshisname and add a link to Credit Slips, a blog about credit and bankruptcy. It is written by six academics (no, I don't know why seven authors are listed) from such places as the University of Illinois College of Law, Georgetown Law, Harvard Law, University of Iowa College of Law, University of Michigan Law School, and Ohio University.

I've only been able to glance at this blog so far, but, given the current concerns about credit on the national, state, and individual level, it seems well worth spending some time keeping up with this subject.

And don't be thrown off as I was when I first saw the link, it's not Credit Lips, which would be something else entirely.

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics