Friday, March 7, 2008

Electability

I rarely write posts that depend wholly on links. I have no objection to bloggers who do that, and I frequently read sites like that to get a digest of information. But I have limited time, and it is enough of a challenge for me to try, however imperfectly, to write 1-2 posts a day with semi-original content. To add posts that are essentially links to other posts is easy, but it also takes time that is difficult for me to find.

Having said that, I highly recommend Robert Creamer's post on the Huffington Post on Hillary's contention that she is the only Democratic candidate who can command the big states in the general election. Apparently, that argument is supposed to make the superdelegates fall into line, at least those who are not already in thrall to Chelsea. Creamer does an excellent job of skewering all of the desperate Clinton contentions, even if he overstates the case in a couple of particulars. (Of course, that may not matter a whit once the Natalie Portman contingent is counted; I really like Natalie Portman, but I have 0 interest in her perception of who's smart.)

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics