Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I think I'll just kick back today, enjoy the holiday, and urge anyone who happens by to do the same. I suppose I could come up with something issue-related for my Canadian readers (if there are any), but I was vacationing in Montreal once, quite a few years ago, and stumbled across the fact that Canada celebrates its Thanksgiving in October. It seems to me that, if you can't open some more things on your Thanksgiving to accommodate a traveler, there's no reason for me to come up with some Canadian-oriented stuff for you. (However, if you haven't gotten up to Montreal, go, holiday or none, because it's a fabulous city.)

I could also enumerate the list of things for which I'm thankful, or do one of those cheesy counter-intuitive things where I list the things for which I'm not thankful, but I'll save that for dinner. I am thankful for each of my readers whether you engage in conversation or not, and I'm thankful for the other bloggers who have so illuminated my thinking.

At any rate, please have a nice holiday (or Thursday), count your blessings, and I'll be back with more topical stuff on Friday.

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics